I’m so excited to tell you about this workshop that Michael McDaniel and I will be hosting. We aren’t handing out all the vendor details yet but TRUST ME, it’s going to be epic. As many of you know, I’ve been offering mentor sessions on the side but THIS is a way to combine forces with another talented photographer and spend 4 hours educating and providing content for you guys! Mark your calendars! We’re looking at November 19th depending on the numbers and who signs up.
Who is this workshop for?
* Those of you who are eager to learn more about photography in the wedding industry.
* Beginners to advanced photographers
* Those of you who are looking to enhance your portfolio
*If you’ve been trying to get into the wedding photography business, this is a great networking opportunity
What will you be learning?
* Camera settings and post-processing technique
* Posing and how to engage with your couples
* Social Media tricks
***A styled session included with florals, venue, couple, table settings, and OTHER vendors to network with.
How much Dawn?
$350 for 4 hours of learning and portfolio building!
We will have an early bird special and a giveaway but RIGHT NOW, I’d love to see who is interested. Sign up below!
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE!
Michael McDaniel’s work below!